What is Datorama?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Datorama
- Single Cohesive Data Warehouse: Draws data from different sources and marketing channels into a single source. This dynamic landing zone applies machine-learning algorithms to the data in order to blend, clean, analyze and visualize it.
- Quick Insights: Automated insights take real-time data and generate quick, accurate visualizations to help users draw insights into their business data and trends.
- End-to-End Platform: From unstructured data source to intuitive visualization, this system does every step in a smooth interface to promote usability and an efficient workflow.
- Data Accessibility: Users of all technical abilities have access to their data via self-service BI. They no longer have to wait for analysis from a data scientist before they can start drawing insights from business data.
- Cross-Channel Visibility: Draws data from a variety of sources and blends them seamlessly to give users a smooth experience to explore data. Some of these channels include sales data, CRM data, social media, data warehouses and more.
- Actionable Insights: Analyze data to identify trends and patterns, and use it to make predictions, get better insight into business operations and glean actionable insights.
- Better Business Decisions: Decisions made based on general data are good, but decisions made based on historical proprietary data trends are much better. BI tools help users make data-driven business decisions and informed predictions, so they can always feel confident in their choices.
- Reports: Generate a variety of ad-hoc or custom report types to answer specific business questions.
- Dashboards: Intuitive dashboards make it easy to create, edit, explore and share data visualizations and reports.
- Data Modeling: This feature connects and blends data from a variety of sources into a single data warehouse that is easily accessible by users.
- API Library: An extensive library of marketing APIs allow users to access and make changes to their applications and data. These create an ad tech and martech ecosystem that lets users plug data from any connected source directly into a visualization.
- Data Integration: TotalConnect powers limitless integration through machine learning artificial intelligence. Cleans and structures data in addition to scheduling automated updates to ensure data is always up to date.
- Custom KPIs: Custom fields and classifications allow users to query the exact information they need rather than relying on out-of-the-box options.
- Lockouts due to incorrect login attempts
- Developing user-specific customizations
- Non-Datorama services, products or technologies, including implementation, administration, or use of third-party applications
- AppExchange applications
- Installation or configuration of hardware
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Datorama is an AI-powered marketing intelligence company that helps its users make smarter business decisions by connecting and working on their KPIs and marketing data. Its flexible and highly customizable dashboard can improve customer experiences, but slow performance can hinder productivity. It provides automated reporting and easy integration capabilities with multiple platforms. Many users have noted that the setup process is cumbersome, and it involves a steep learning curve for new users. Nevertheless, its receptive and responsive customer support has helped reviewers solve multiple issues.
Based on 27 reviews: