What is Cloudera?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub empowers users to utilize their business data in order to glean actionable insights. It puts data management at analysts’ fingertips, with the scalability and elasticity to manage any workload. Its suite of integrated analytics engines give users transparency into the whole data lifecycle, and the open-source architecture enables customizations to meet business needs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cloudera?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cloudera
- Prevents Churn: Data helps businesses understand customer behavior, and this platform excels at identifying areas for improvement that can increase customer engagement, reduce churn and improve the customer experience with your business.
- Eliminates Silos: The unified platform allows users from all departments to perform a range of data analysis tasks at the same time utilizing the same data. This speeds the data discovery process and improves productivity for the organization as a whole.
- Draws Data from the IoT: By integrating data from the Internet of Things, the solution offers users insight into data from a huge reservoir of IoT-connected devices. These devices can provide information about how assets are performing, identify areas for improvement, reduce machine failure and improve your overall ROI. Cloudera processes and integrates data from these devices to contribute to business transparency.
- Promotes Growth: The solution generates a 360-degree view of customer behavior and activity, which allows users to strategize and respond appropriately. This approach promotes a better understanding of what customers want and need, which in turn drives business growth.
- Personalizes Targeted Marketing: Using information it’s learned about customer behavior, the system offers solutions for creating highly personalized target marketing campaigns. This data-informed approach improves the relevancy of personalized marketing and enhances customer engagement with the brand.
- Protects Your Business: As an enterprise-grade cloud solution, Cloudera offers advanced behavior analytics, quick anomaly detection and visibility into every dimension of your enterprise. It provides both time-series and real-time threat analytics to keep your data protected at all times.
- Provides Data-Driven Insights: Data-informed business decisions are consistently better for the long-term health of the business. Data analytics platforms like Cloudera offer the data discovery, analysis and interpretation tools necessary for businesses to make the right choices confidently.
Industry ExpertiseCloudera is an excellent match for organizations in almost any industry. Some of its specialties include education, financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, life sciences, retail, manufacturing, entertainment and transportation.
- Data Science Workbench: Using machine learning, this collaborative module lets users experiment with data, share research between teams and consistently get to production without having to recode. This unified workflow allows users to create and deploy custom machine learning models and reproduce them confidently.
- Automated Data Pipeline: Users can manage their own data pipeline from data discovery to visualization. They can monitor data and schedule email alerts that trigger when needed so they are always up to date on operations.
- Data Warehouse: This feature merges data from a wide range of both structured and unstructured sources and preps it for analysis. It returns queries almost instantly, moving workloads across platforms to provide data for the analytics processes. It is auto-scaling to grow with your needs.
- Operational Database: The operational DB promises both high concurrency and low latency, processing large loads of data simultaneously without a delay. It helps users uncover patterns in data that highlight trends, guiding them towards valuable business insights.
- Open-Source Platform: Unlike with many analytics platforms, users can access the source code for this program and make their own adjustments, customizations and updates.
- Risk Management: The system assists with risk management by providing visibility and control of data through risk modeling, anomaly identification and behavior analysis. Its flexible architecture lets users update it easily to meet compliance standards as they evolve.
- Cloud-Native Architecture: While the solution offers on-premise and hybrid solutions as well, the cloud-native design of the platform gives users flexibility and accessibility anywhere.
Cloudera Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support directly and should go to their MySupport page to open a ticket.
phonePhone: Users cannot call technical support directly and should go to their MySupport page to open a case.
schoolTraining: Users can access a variety of certification courses to become proficient at data science skills necessary to work with data platforms. These include Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) and Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP) as well as several additional certification courses. The solution also offers a resource library called Cloudera University, which promotes self-training using materials such as webinars, whitepapers, videos, blogs, reports and more.
local_offerTickets: Users can login to their user account and follow the prompts to open a technical support case. Before logging a ticket, users are encouraged to search the vast knowledgebase for forums, blogs, videos and other documentation that might resolve their issue quickly and easily.