What is Chartio?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Chartio offers powerful analytics through a simple visual SQL interface. It allows users to combine data from numerous sources into a single operational database and perform analysis using search query language commands. Users can generate visualizations, uncover data trends, gain actionable insights and make accurate predictions to make more data-driven business decisions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Chartio?
Key differentiators & advantages of Chartio
- Agile Data Manipulation: Users don’t have to build data models in advance; they can open the program and freely explore data with SQL or the visual interface. Query data to discover trends, craft visualizations and discover insights without coding.
- Customization: Customize dashboards to match other branded interfaces, utilize only relevant modules and standardize visualizations created by every department of an organization.
- Forecasting: By analyzing historical information and layering data as it processes through the pipeline, users can accurately forecast future trends or organizational growth with a single click.
- Intuitive Data Exploration: Users can hover over charts to explore metrics, click on charts to drill down into filters and scroll around their dashboard to engage with visualizations. Slice and dice data with date filters, sort by company or industry, search data within visualizations, etc.
- Store Data For Easy Access: Chartio offers internal data storage that lets users access and analyze data without changing it at its source.
- Various Sharing Options: Charts can be embedded into other applications or sites, shared via email, cloned across the organization or downloaded as PDFs for optimal sharing and collaboration.
Chartio is an industry leader and is utilized by organizations in all sectors.
- Data Blending and Transformation: Draws data from multiple datasources to a single central database without altering the source data. Multiple merge types, group lead sources, sum pipelines and form cohesive data pools to feed visualizations.
- Visual SQL: The visual interactive mode lets users explore, transform and visualize data from a drag-and-drop interface without coding.
- Scheduled Alerts: Stay on top of important events with alerts pre-set to trigger when thresholds are met, or metrics undergo key changes.
- Snapshots: Configure snapshots to automatically save a PDF copy of selected dashboards at pre-set daily times to quickly view historical data, save information in the result of a server crash and keep accurate records for audits.
- Dashboards: Create, edit, manipulate, analyze and share information through user-friendly dashboards.
- Table Joins: The solution automatically blends information into a single cohesive datasource. These table joins are automatically built into user queries for quick access from the data explorer.
- Custom Schema: Schema is personalizable based on user needs. Generate tables, columns or other personalized structures to organize data in a way that makes sense.
Chartio Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Direct emails to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users cannot call support directly, but they can live chat from 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. PST in the Chartio app by using the chat button on the lower right hand corner of the screen.
schoolTraining: Subscribers have access to online data tutorials, a blog, documentation, web books from the Data School, live events and webinars, various whitepapers and more. In addition to these offerings, Chartio offers office hours on Thursday afternoons from 1:00 - 3:00 P.M. at their headquarters in San Francisco, where users can come for face-to-face discussion groups and activities to learn more about the platform and build the community.
local_offerTickets: Before reaching out to support, users should search the help center for documentation related to their query. The search function explores the resource library for answers to the issue and often provides a solution without further steps. If no resolution is available, users can log in to their account and open a support case. Users can also chat or email support to begin a case.