What is Board?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Board
- All-in-One Platform: The platform combines the best of business intelligence, enterprise performance management, predictive and business analytics, and data discovery. Users get important functions like dashboards, forecasting, machine learning, simulation and more.
- Cloud or On-premise: This software provides on-premises or cloud-based solutions. The Cloud’s Azure backed model is a SaaS version of BOARD.
- Real-time Modeling: Modeling capabilities are built into BOARD’s core. They give users the ability to change data models on the fly without impacting users. Potential impacts are then analyzed.
- Server Clustering: Due to BOARD’s in-memory processing, the software can serve workloads to a nearly unlimited number of virtual nodes, ensuring full scalability with read and write support.
- User Self-sufficiency: Its programming-free approach makes understanding and analyzing data easier for non-technical users.
- Performance: Based on proprietary in-memory technology called Hybrid Bitwise Memory Pattern, this software offers high-performance read and write capabilities, speedy data visualizations, simulations and planning processes.
- Programming-free: The solution provides a programming-free experience, giving everyone access to powerful analytics data.
- Powerful Reporting: Export your data in a variety of usable formats, including HTML and CSV.
- Multi-lingual: The software features extensive language capabilities, making it an ideal fit for companies who need to report in multiple languages.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- BOARD is extremely configurable. However, drilling down into layers of configuration is a cumbersome task;
- The solution involves a steep learning curve for administrators who need to understand the functionality of the vast and complex system
- Does not offer support for Linux and Mac; available for Windows only
- Does not provide detailed documentation and requires better manuals on how to use the program
- Setting up security profiles is a time-consuming process
BOARD Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for BOARD
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||For both On-Premise and Cloud-Based/SaaS solutions, costs vary depending on|
your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system
Based on 204 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Board
Pricing for Business Intelligence Tools
The following reviews for Board are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.