What is IBM Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
IBM Analytics refers to a collection of analysis tools offered by IBM that includes IBM Planning Analytics and IBM Cognos Analytics. It leverages AI to implement business data and unearth insights that help businesses make better decisions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM Analytics?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM Analytics
- Automate Workflows Via AI: Artificial intelligence automates many planning, budgeting and forecasting tasks in order to streamline workflows and promote efficient workflows.
- Visualize Business Performance: Analysts can visualize data points in intuitive dashboards to gain visibility into business performance.
- Foster Organization-Wide Communication: Interdepartmental communication doesn’t have to be a barrier to successful data analysis — IBM Analytics helps break down silos and encourage data literacy at every level.
- Identify Data Trends: AI-augmented analysis identifies patterns in data sets and helps users uncover insights using these patterns to make informed business decisions.
- Go Beyond Spreadsheets: IBM Analytics mimics the interface of Microsoft Excel to give users a familiar interface while offering more features and better applications than a simple spreadsheet.
- Prep Data Automatically: Automated data preparation saves users time by automatically cleansing and blending data from disparate data sources into a single data warehouse.
Industry ExpertiseIBM serves one of the most diverse clientele bases in the world.
- What-If Scenario Testing: Scenario testing lets users run tests on limited what-if scenarios in a flexible sandbox environment.
- Analytics: Using IBM Cognos, Excel and dashboarding, users can perform a variety of analytical processes without exporting data to another tool.
- Data Import: Data can be imported from a variety of sources including spreadsheets, databases and CSV files.
- Data Structuring: Machine learning adapts to user behavior to automatically discover and combine data from related sources. Users can then add columns or rows, reorder data points and perform calculations.
- Integrations: IBM Analytics integrates with Microsoft, Slack and other useful tools to promote seamless collaboration.
- Collaboration: Users can leave annotations and have discussions directly on visualizations through collaborative sharing options.
IBM Analytics Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: No phone support is available.
schoolTraining: IBM’s Skills Gateway offers a vast library of self-training resources like eLearning courses, videos, training events and third-party certification courses.
local_offerTickets: To open a support case, users must log in to their IBM account.