What is Attivio?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Attivio Active Intelligence Engine is a unified information access platform that delivers enterprise data analytics to businesses of all sizes. It aims to reduce the costs of licensing, maintenance, servers and storage that many analytics solutions charge while providing a powerful reporting tool.
This platform blends both structured and unstructured data without requiring users to perform data modeling in advance. Its user-friendly search queries put data exploration and analysis in the hands of users of all technical levels.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Attivio?
Key differentiators & advantages of Attivio
- Scalability: Attivio uses commodity hardware in order to scale seamlessly as an organization grows.
- Simplicity: A user-friendly interface combined with native SQL allows users to perform natural language searches of data, no coding required.
- Unified Platform: Enterprise search capabilities across data, media, documents and data warehouses provide a unified interface that offers insight and depth of knowledge into users’ organizational data.
- 360-Degree Business Overview: Users can get insight into every element of their business data through a combination of BI, BA, data warehousing, enterprise search and process automation.
- Optimized Search Results: Attivio AIE optimizes user query results through algorithms that help it determine which information is most valuable to the user. This provides a highly targeted, informative data exploration process that cuts down the time to insights and promotes usability.
- Data-Driven Business Decisions: BI systems allow users to make decisions about business practices based on real data from their organization.
Attivio AIE specializes in technology, software, staffing/recruiting, financial services, human resources, pharmaceuticals and insurance providers.
- Multiple Data Sources: The system blends data from a range of sources including social media, Google Analytics, SQL databases and more.
- Query-Time Join: This feature unifies structured and unstructured data into a single search across all data sources and types.
- ODBC/JDBC Driver Support: These kinds of drivers make it possible for software systems to connect to Java applications. AIE offers native connectors to allow users to tap into Java-powered tools.
- Advanced Content Analytics: Advanced content analytics offer sophisticated data analysis functions. Some of these include pattern matching, data mining, visualizations, neural networks, semantic analysis and complex event processing.
- Advanced Text Extraction: Users can access metadata of files such as title, author, formatting, styling, XML/HTML output and more through advanced text extraction capabilities.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting: The system can create on-the-fly reports to users’ specifications to answer specific business questions.
- OLAP: Multidimensional online analytical processing performs complex analytical calculations and “what if” scenario planning.
- Mobile BI: Users can access the platform from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. It offers a continuous interface that streamlines the user’s experience from desktop to handheld.
Attivio Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support at [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can call support at +1 (857) 226-5040.
schoolTraining: The resource center offers a large library of options to help users become more familiar with the platform and solve problems. Some of these resource types include 5-minute guides, case studies, ebooks, infographics, reports, solution briefs, webcasts and white papers.
local_offerTickets: To submit a service ticket, users can book a time to speak with an agent by clicking the “book now” button on the “Resources” page. They can also use the “Contact Us” button on the homepage and submit a contact request by filling out the form provided.