What is NetApp Distributed Content Management?
Store billions of files and petabytes of data in a single volume with enterprise-grade data protection, efficiency, and high availability. The NetApp® enterprise content repository solution provides agile storage for big content. Based on the new Infinite Volume feature of Data ONTAP® 8, it offers you data scalability to handle massive data growth, combined with Data ONTAP storage efficiencies and enterprise reliability.
Benefits and Insights
Why use NetApp Distributed Content Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of NetApp Distributed Content Management
- Store tens of petabytes of data and billions of files in a single volume.
- Retrieve content quickly whenever you need it.
- Protect against hardware failures and avoid operational downtime with built-in high-availability features.
- Meet multiple RPOs with Snapshot and SnapMirror replication.
- Implement private clouds with secure multi-tenancy.
- Start small and grow as needed with granular, nondisruptive scale-out.