What is Teradata Database?
The Best Analytical Database Possible for the Best Decisions Possible: Designed to deliver high performance, diverse queries, in-database analytics & sophisticated workload management
Benefits and Insights
Why use Teradata Database?
Key differentiators & advantages of Teradata Database
- The Teradata Unified Data Architecture (UDA) includes the specialized platforms and compute engines to support the broad array of data and analytical techniques needed by leading enterprises.
- Teradata QueryGrid™ enables Teradata Database to orchestrate the resources of all of the platforms in the UDA and beyond so that a single query can utilize the unique analytical capabilities of and data on any of the platforms.
- Teradata Database is the best analytic data target for everyone from business users to application developers. Integrated with the leading BI and Analytical tools and supporting the most powerful and flexible custom written business SQL, business users can ask any question on any data.
- The Teradata Database integrated data warehouse supports the breadth of queries from simple reporting and ad hoc queries to the most complex in-database algorithms - all at the same time.
- Things just got simpler! You no longer need complex SQL condition clauses and date fields to model transaction (system) time and valid (real-world) time.