What is Microsoft Azure HDInsight?
Go from raw data to new insights. Store all data—structured, unstructured, and streaming, from inside and outside your organization. Empower business users to gain deep insights using familiar tools, such as Excel or Office 365, so they can make better decisions, faster.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Microsoft Azure HDInsight?
Key differentiators & advantages of Microsoft Azure HDInsight
- Store your data of all types and sizes at low cost
- Get Hadoop with no hassle – deploy a 100% Apache-based Hadoop cluster on HDInsight in minutes or deploy on premises with HDP on Windows from Hortonworks
- Discover new insights by combining relational and non-relational data with PolyBase, a feature of SQL Server 2012 Parallel Data Warehouse
- Easily analyze Hadoop data right within Microsoft Excel
- Combine internal and external data using Power BI and make it easy to answer new types of questions