What is Spotfire?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Spotfire
- Scale for Large (or Small) Enterprises: Suitable for large organizations while also scaling well to small organizations, making the software flexible and keeping users in control of their data.
- Built for the Individual: Built with the individual analyst in mind, Spotfire desktop handles insights and data discovery versus an analyst deriving their insights from intel.
- Maintain Agility: Comes equipped with advanced predictive analytics tools that help enterprises stay agile in a constantly evolving business space.
- Complex Problems: Tailored to non-technical users and lets them combine geographical data, big data and more to solve any problem.
- TIBCO Community: The Tibco Spotfire community churns out e-learning courses, wiki entries and freely distributed dashboards for businesses to utilize.
- Location Analytics: Offers robust locational analytics. Utilize geocoding, reverse geocoding and multi-layered maps right out-of-the-box.
- Streaming Analytics: Create interactive dashboards and integrate with the IoT, social messaging and more with real-time and historical data to stay on top of constantly changing data.
- Visual Analytics: With colorful dashboards and an intuitive UI, its visual analytics capabilities make it easy to find data as it becomes relevant and generate insights on the fly.
- Intelligent Data Wrangling: Automatically find data outliers, deficits and discrepancies, and then analyze that data to discover the underlying cost.
- Can crash while extracting large volumes of data.
- User interface is not intuitive and straightforward.
- It is not suitable for small datasets.
- Lacks proper documentation capabilities.
Cost of Ownership
|Customization Cost||For both types of deployments, cost will vary depending on the modules selected and the level of customization or add-ons required for developing or enhancing an existing product feature or module|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 1167 reviews:
Considering the experience and leadership of Tobias Lehtipalo at the helm of product development, its no surprise that Spotfire is earning honors for Augmented Analytics, Mobile BI and Connectivity in addition to winning SelectHub's Analyst's Pick and User Favorites awards.