What is Alteryx?
Alteryx offers powerful data blending capabilities in an intuitive workflow that is up to 100X faster than traditional approaches. Alteryx delivers the complete range of data preparation tasks with a drag and drop workflow - no programming required. Provides analysts with an intuitive workflow for blending and advanced analytics that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches. Alteryx acquired the ClearStory Data platform in 2019.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Alteryx?
Key differentiators & advantages of Alteryx
- Big Data Analytics Put all available data in the hands of line of business analysts who are most familiar with the day-to-day business challenges
- Customer Analytics Unify prospect and customer data from all channels and systems to create stronger, longer lasting relationships
- Customer Churn Analytics Combine all customer data to predict their service experience and propensity to churn, and take preventitive action
- Data Preparation Alteryx empowers data analysts with the tools to maintain control, while accelerating the data blending process.
- Data Blending Access, cleanse, and blend data from multiple sources using drag-and-drop tools with no coding required.
- Hadoop Analytics Query Hadoop data and integrate it with any other data source to build exactly the dataset needed for analysis
- In-Database Processing In-database processing enables blending and analysis of large sets of data without moving the data out of a database.
- R-based Big Data Analytics Make predictive analytics accessible to every analyst through an intuitive workflow with no programming required
- Salesforce.com Enrich CRM data with demographic, firmographic, segmentation, and geo-spatial data, then anticipate customer behavior
- Visual Anayltics Deliver the best possible dataset to market-leading visualization products such as Tableau and Qlik at a fraction of the cost of other solutions