What is Xero?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Xero is an online accounting software designed to meet the needs of small businesses. The easy-to-use interface helps companies visualize their financial position and monitor performance based on real-time data.
The system is designed to connect businesses with third-party advisors and services in order to increase collaboration. This vendor offers a variety of integrations, making the system capable of handling a variety of tasks associated with accounting.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Xero?
Key differentiators & advantages of Xero
- Low Cost: Xero offers users a free trial. Once the trial period ends, pricing is subscription based with subscription packages starting at $9 a month.
- Easy to Use: The system’s interface is easy to use, enabling users to address a variety of accounting tasks without hassle.
- Integration: Xero is compatible with more than 700 add-on solutions, allowing users to customize their system capabilities to meet their specific needs.
- Saves Time: Data tracking and report templates allow users to streamline the time-consuming process of creating regular reports.
Xero serves clients across all industries in more than 180 countries. Xero was also named the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company by Forbes in 2014 and 2015.
- Payroll: Xero integrates with Gusto to provide payroll capabilities across 50 states.
- Banking: Connecting to the user’s bank allows Xero to automatically track and facilitate transactions on a daily basis.
- Expense Management: Seamlessly track and manage expense claims. Users also have access to real-time data and reports that provide insight into patterns and trends.
- Project Management: Fully integrates with other workflows to facilitate financial project management.
- Mobile App: Mobile capabilities allow users to track bank transactions, send invoices, access supplier details and more from any mobile device.
- Reporting: Users can generate and share custom reports and budgets in real time. Xero assists with this further by providing users with report templates, making it easier for HR managers to prepare a variety of reports.
- Asset Management: Xero assists users with managing business assets such as vehicles, computers and office equipment and helps with tracking factors such as depreciation.
- Forecasting: The forecasting feature allows users to prepare simple cash flow forecasts based on historical data.
Xero Studios Suite SupportUsers can access Xero's online support tools 24/7. The vendor offers self-learning tools as well as support experts who are available to answer users' questions. Specific information about the system support is listed below.
mail_outlineEmail: Subscribers have access to online chat support from Xero experts through the platform’s support hub.
schoolTraining: Xero offers users unlimited support through FAQs, which can be accessed at any time.
phonePhone: Support via telephone is available through Xero, however, the vendor does not offer inbound telephone support. Xero's support team may make a call to their clients when necessary, but there is no phone number through which the company can be reached for support. Xero warns that any numbers found online claiming to be their support line are fraudulent.