What is Vena?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Vena’s financial planning and analysis feature connects Excel spreadsheets, templates and models to one central database operated by a workflow engine. It provides accurate calculations, strong data modeling and a controlled environment. Excel and other traditional spreadsheet tools have intense IT consulting, high cost of ownership and lack of auditability.
All spreadsheets come with real-time updates to guarantee your team has the latest versions of their work at all times, and the capability to roll back to previous versions to view and analyze changes over time. Insightful analysis ensures smarter and faster decision making.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Vena?
Key differentiators & advantages of Vena
- Automation: Automatic data aggregation and consolidation eliminates manual data entry and human errors to produce trustworthy budgets.
- Cloud Usage: Data and spreadsheets are accessible from anywhere with an internet connection thanks to Vena’s cloud database.
- Permissions: Sensitive data and spreadsheets are kept secure and made available to relevant users.
- Accuracy: Assign tasks, status alerts and reminders quickly. Catch mistakes before they happen and dig deep into the numbers to find the source of their data.
- Integration: Combine sales, marketing, customer care and finance data from customer analytics, marketing automation, GL systems and more.
Vena's outreach includes the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Its industries include food and beverage, education and retail.
- Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting: Databases keep budgets consistent across the board and integratable with any data source, Excel or otherwise. Utilize the drag-and-drop feature to seamlessly automate your budget process. You can assign tasks to your team, keep stakeholders in the loop with email notifications and keep tabs on your workflow.
- Reporting & Data Analytics: Personalized dashboards allow you to review live data from any department or business on any device. “What-If” modeling lets you immediately visualize results and share them with stakeholders to make data-informed decisions.
- Regulatory Reporting & Compliance: Consolidates all data and spreadsheets into one central, secure, cloud-based database in real-time and automatically updates from one source to ensure teams always have access to the latest data. Customized roles and permissions give you the power to define and enforce strict controls so every user only sees the data they’re supposed to see when they’re supposed to see it.
- Revenue Performance Management: Customer data such as NPS scores, product usage metrics, customer acquisition and support costs in a single solution. By bringing all of your customer metrics together, you can improve customer satisfaction, zero-in on the right customers and bump up customer lifetime value.
- Technology Platform: Users can easily roll back to previous spreadsheet versions with ease to view, analyze changes over time, and dig deeper into the reasons behind reported numbers by drilling down into the source to see supporting details.
Vena Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users may email [email protected] for support.
phonePhone: All users may dial 1-855-207-1770 ext. 3 for phone assistance in the US. For Canada, users can dial 1-426-207-1770. For UK/EU, users can dial 442071172595.
schoolTraining: For how-to videos, useful tips and FAQs, users may visit the Vena Customer Portal or click the “Learn” tab for the CFO Playbook blog containing various articles, how-to and informative videos.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, click the “Contact Us” link under the “About” section at the top of Vena Solutions’ website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 276 reviews: