What is SAP S/4 HANA Finance?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
SAP S/4HANA Finance runs on the SAP HANA platform. It supports financial planning and accounting, financial close, treasury and cash management, accounts payable and receivable, risk management and more.
There’s also the option of cloud or on-premise deployment, a common view of all financial and operational data, flexible and easy consumable reporting and automated processes. Capabilities include research and development, supply chain management and real-time financing.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP S/4 HANA Finance?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP S/4 HANA Finance
- Avoid Redundancies: SAP S/4HANA Finance’s single system efficiently gathers and removes data replications, reconciliations and redundancies.
- Process Adjustments: This software can redesign and optimize processes to focus on exceptions and crucial tasks and also shift operations as business models change.
- Competitor Data Access for All: With SAP S/4HANA Finance, cross-company self-learning data is available for everyone. Various roles within the company can access embedded statistics, reporting and benchmarking.
- Insightful Financial Evaluations: With enterprise-wide consistency and minimal errors needed for reconciliation, the software can evaluate the financial implications of strategic business decisions to ensure better strategic decisions.
- Efficient HR Practices: SAP S/4HANA Finance allows HR, business teams and IT to unite for better business performance while permitting the ability to use HR data to link HR strategies with business strategies.
- Real-Time Product Info: The software can spread transparency and real-time access to product information across disciplines and throughout the product lifecycle journey. Allows full knowledge of downstream costs for full execution of engineering changes.
SAP has 437,000 customers and counting across 190 locations, including North and South America, Italy, Egypt, India, Thailand and more. Industries include energy and natural resources, financial services, consumer industries, discrete industries, service industries and public services.
- Research & Development: SAP S/4HANA Finance enables multidiscipline product definition, what-if analysis and iterative design processes.
- Real-Time Financing: Users get real-time oversight into finance processes and finance/management accounting results. This feature makes business and financial planning a breeze with prediction, simulation and what-if analysis.
- Marketing Analysis: This feature allows planning and execution of personalized email campaigns and campaign performance analysis. Users can also consolidate customer information into one enriched view and leverage advanced analytics to gain insights.
- Snapshot Manufacturing: This system gives users enterprise-wide visibility across supply, production, inventory and demand. This feature also provides faster execution of more current and accurate views of material quantities.
- Supply Chain Management: Real-time and adaptive freight planning, truck visibility, and warehouse automation are provided within the system. Users can sense short-term demand and respond quickly with fast planning, replanning and simulation.
- Accessible Sales Data: Users have access to product catalogs, inventory and pricing to create sales quotes and fulfill sales orders in real-time. This feature also manages accounts, opportunities and other activities while leveraging advanced analytics to gain insights.
SAP S/4HANA Finance Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For online assistance, fill out the contact form on SAP’s Contact Us page.
phonePhone: For phone assistance in the United States, dial +1-800-872-1727. For other regions, visit the Worldwide Office Directory section of the worldwide directory page.
schoolTraining: The “Training for SAP S/4HANA in Financial Accounting” page gives a complete list of courses for SAP S/4HANA Finance ranging from beginner to advanced either instructor-led or self-paced.
local_offerTickets: For more information or assistance, fill out the contact form on SAP’s Contact Us page.