What is QuickBooks Pro?
Industry Specialties: Serves all Industries
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is a program designed to efficiently execute bookkeeping processes such as invoicing, cost tracking, receipt scanning and more while offering users a third eye on their finances by displaying the most current information in comprehensive dashboards and reports.
Inventory and sales tax tracking, accounts payable management and bill management are some of the quintessential features it provides to users.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use QuickBooks Pro?
Key differentiators & advantages of QuickBooks Pro
- Initiate Payment Reminders: QuickBooks Desktop Pro is equipped with automatic payment reminders that notify patrons of invoice payment deadlines so users can receive payments sooner.
- Attach Purchase Orders: Users may attach purchase order numbers to invoice emails so their clients can swiftly locate and pay them on time without getting lost in a sea of emails, thus initiating rapid payments.
- Bind Several Invoices to One Email: QuickBooks Desktop Pro enables users to amalgamate several invoices into one email, saving time on sending numerous emails and preventing bottlenecks in their customer payment processing.
- Detailed Customer Reports: As users receive customer reports, this solution permits them to conceal certain columns to analyze straightforward client totals to efficiently find the appropriate information in less time.
- Ease of Use: Users obtain a plethora of features when they hit the F1 key like improved help content, an invigorated search engine and access to certified financial experts via messaging and call back options to ensure users always have a helping hand if obstacles arise.
In 1983, Scott Cook and Tom Proulx founded Intuit and publicly launched it in 1993 to revolutionize accounting. Today, Intuit operates with 20 locations across nine countries with the mission to offer prosperity to its clients that's comprised of consumers, freelancers and small business owners by optimizing their top products such as QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint. Intuit collaborates with more than 50 million global partners and users to offer top-notch bookkeeping.
- Inventory Management: Users may trace products, prices of goods and receive alerts when their inventory is running low with the inventory management accessory. This tool also enables effortless inventory adjustments to chronicle loss, theft and reduction. It's possible for users to draft purchase orders to stay in the loop of what's being ordered.
- Monitor Sales Tax: The sales tax apparatus permits users to determine which clients and merchandise are taxable in addition to promptly documenting sales tax throughout the month. This tool also produces sales tax liability sheets so users have an accurate snapshot of how much they owe.
- Personalized Invoices: Users may formulate sophisticated invoices and estimates as well as invoice services, products and billable time and expenses with the invoicing component. This accessory enables users to approve payments directly from invoices and deliver reminders to patrons about outstanding payments. Users gain complete transparency of invoice statuses to monitor their cash flow.
- Upkeep Bills: The bill and accounts payable management feature traces bills and purchases in one system and reviews unpaid bills from a supplier so users may rapidly administer payments. Users are able to upkeep cash flow, swiftly respond to unpaid bills and automatically receive early pay discounts.
- Monitor Profits and Expenditures: Users are able to link their banks and credit cards to instantly export transactions with the income and expense tracking module. This appliance enables simple imports of preceding financial information from Excel and other applications. Users may also arrange their expenditures and profits by a particular customer, vendor or employee center.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro comes with plenty of benefits and capabilities, but there are a few limitations. At the time of this review’s publication, these are the limitations of the solution based on user feedback:
Not accessible on various computers Has a tough learning curve for those not familiar utilizing accounting software
QuickBooks Desktop Pro Suite Support
QuickBooks offers a customer portal for users to sign in and request help from experts or community forums.
mail_outlineEmail: There is no email support at this time.
phonePhone: To speak to the sales department, users may dial 1 (877) 683 3280 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST Saturdays and Sundays.
schoolTraining: Users may watch in-depth tutorial videos on the various features of QuickBooks Desktop Pro such as account management, banking, inventory and more. There are also handy webinars and classes for users to enroll in.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticket support at this time.