What is Oracle Financials Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Oracle Financials Cloud offers in-depth modern financial management applications and tools that easily integrate and scale as your business grows. This software gives companies real-time insight to minimize costs and increase productivity. Capabilities of this software include collections overview, quick receivables, expense report generation and an accounting hub. -
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Financials Cloud?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Financials Cloud
- Intuitive User Experience: This software connects data from different sources (i.e., BI, social, transactions and more) to deliver it in an efficient, engaging way. Social capabilities allow collaborative work on finance processes for quick follow-ups on pending items and provide additional information about transactions and reports for informed decision-making.
- Broad, Complete Integrated Suite: Oracle Financials Cloud includes complete internationalization support including number, date, name, and address formatting and translates into 26 languages. Spreadsheets can integrate with applications for high volume data entry and one-click uploads.
- Complete Control: This software’s modern user experience helps navigate the easiest path to the next generation of financing quickly and cost-effectively.
- Real-Time Self-Serving Reporting and Analysis: Oracle Financials Cloud’s simple drilldowns to live transactions are performed to provide real-time accounting information.
Serves industries including retail, communications, public sector, healthcare and hospitality all over the globe from North and Latin America to Europe and Africa.
- Ledger and Analytics: Users can view and interact with account balances from different perspectives. Analyze account balances by any dimension in real-time.
- Collections Overview: Customers are uniquely rankable with configurable scoring. Payment management improves cash flow with promise and payment capabilities.
- Generate Expense Reports: Create and submit expense reports with ease. Policy controls enable expense management controls using approvals and audits.
- Accounting Hub: Create accounting for disparate source systems and adapt rules with ease as accounting policies change to ensure agile accounting. It includes drill down to subledger details for quick access to supporting information, making real-time multi-dimensional reporting easy.
- Quick Receivables: Manage the entire quote-to-order-to-cash process with just a few clicks. Seamlessly create customer invoices and receive/apply customer payments
- Revenue Management: Recognize revenue for performance obligations at a specific point in time or over-time. Revenue management also highlights liabilities and assets for performance obligations valued at expected consideration.
Oracle Financials Cloud Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For online assistance, users may use the chat option on the My Oracle Support page.
phonePhone: For technical support in the United States, dial +1.800.223.1711. For support in countries/regions outside of the United States, visit the global contacts page.
schoolTraining: To get training in Oracle Financials Cloud, visit Oracle’s “Support” page and scroll to the “Oracle University” icon. From there, go to the SaaS-ERP under “Oracle Cloud” and you’ll find a list of readings under “Financials Cloud.”
local_offerTickets: General ticket inquiries or assistance can be asked through the chat option on My Oracle Support page.
Oracle Financials Cloud Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 656 reviews: