What is NetSuite OneWorld?
NetSuite OneWorld addresses the complex multinational and multicompany needs of organizations. It enables businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up. Get unprecedented visibility of your business worldwide in real time, ensuring consistent, compliant management across the organization, locally and globally.
Benefits and Insights
Why use NetSuite OneWorld?
Key differentiators & advantages of NetSuite OneWorld
- All of the functionality in NetSuite OneWorld helps provide a detailed ERP system that companies can use to manage business anywhere in the world. Many of these tools are perfect for a mid-sized company with international operations or complex business infrastructure.
- Using this cloud-based ERP model, companies can manage things like e-commerce, as well as supply chains and core operations, with excellent real-time business intelligence for the executive office.
- Global business intelligence tools and international capabilities help companies to really manage their entire operational footprint. Companies that need visibility and control can manage large amounts of data with this e-commerce cloud platform. Craft a business process for maximum efficiency, and use the e-business suite available with NetSuite OneWorld to manage a business in real-time, promote compliance and consistency, and look at individual aspects of the business such as tax burdens, brisk factors, potential legal challenges and revenue recognition.
- With so much predictive support built into this cloud ERP platform, it’s easy to change course or correct parts of a business process that are not optimized and costing a company in terms of efficiency.
- With the real-time dashboards and other tools built into NetSuite OneWorld, leaders get transparency and the decision-making support they need to grow operations or manage local parts of a global business individually. Look for this ERP system for businesses that are experiencing rapid growth and need a better universal platform for enterprise resource planning.