What is NetSuite Accounting?
Industry Specialties: Advertising and digital marketing, manufacturing, media and publishing, nonprofit, retail, services, software and wholesale distribution.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of NetSuite Accounting
- Find and Finish Products: Netsuite Accounting enables users to check recent activity to search and find the latest tasks they were working on.
- Log Important Information: Users can log and store crucial information because Netsuite Accounting can log their calls, emails, sales quotes and other forms of communication.
- Execute Financial Consolidations: Netsuite accounting allows you to consolidate financials from numerous geographical regions and execute account roll-ups in real-time.
- Smooth Integration with Inventory: Users can integrate Netsuite Accounting with Netsuite's Inventory management solution to receive real-time tracking information on incoming and outgoing products as well as update balance books and other financial reports. This integration will enable users to monitor and stay in the loop of their supplies.
- One-Click Approvals: Need to approve a bulk amount of sales orders without manually checking each one? Netsuite Accounting enables users to approve large quantities of sales orders in one click so they can focus on other crucial tasks.
- Manageable Ledger: The general ledger tool allows users to add custom impact lines to transactions like invoices and vendor bills throughout single or numerous bookkeeping journals, reducing time in bank reconciliation, period closes and audit processes.
- Arrange Accounts Receivable: Accurate tax calculations on invoices permit users to promptly post order transactions to general and accounts receivable ledgers for immediate tax processing and billing.
- Spot Account Peculiarities: The accounts receivable module authorizes users to adjust dashboards, reports and KPIs for current views on customer aging, invoice analyses, repeatable invoices, deferred revenues and exception reports that catch account anomalies.
- Supervise Taxes: Users work with the exact tax rate every time because the tax management accessory automatically applies the correct tax rate to purchases. This feature is equipped with tax calculations for more than 50 countries and currencies.
- Insightful Cash Management: The cash management tool receives immediate understandings of global transactions throughout numerous bank accounts and credit cards. Users can review and predict cash requirements, conduct automatic bank reconciliations, swiftly deposit payments and safely develop accounting entries.
- Control Payments: Users acquire access to review and manage payment types to boost payment control with the payment management module. This module accepts several credit and debit card types and other forms of electronic payment.
Netsuite Accounting Suite Support
NetSuite Accounting Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 2235 reviews: