What is Sage Intacct?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage Intacct
- Data Analysis: Sage Intacct offers robust reporting tools. It enables users to track metrics across various locations and provides easy-to-view custom reports and dashboards.
- Visibility: The program’s visualization tools are customizable so that users can adjust what they see based on individualized needs. Visualization methods include graphs, charts and tables. This feature can alleviate the amount of time that employees spend combing through data to gain actionable insights.
- Process Control: This tool gives users control over a wide variety of tasks associated with financial management. It provides visualization of cash flow, automates processes based on user-inputted requirements and lets users develop their own configurable dashboards.
- Integration: Sage Intacct offers integration with platforms such as Salesforce and Avalara to increase the usability of the program. Pre-built connections are available through the Sage Intacct Marketplace, and custom connections can also be deployed to further personalize the solution.
- Accessibility: This system is available for deployment both in-cloud and on-premise. These diverse installation methods make the program accessible to a variety of users and companies that have different needs.
Sage Intacct is a beneficial solution for companies in various sectors. Here are some industries that might find the program especially helpful: accounting, financial services, franchise, healthcare, hospitality, nonprofits, services, software/SaaS and wholesale distribution.
- General Ledger: The general ledger in Sage Intacct contains pre-built dimensions such as customer, location, department, warehouse and class. It also allows users to add their own dimensions. Required dimension values can be inputted so that certain values are mandatory for entries to post to designated accounts.
- Accounts Payable: This feature lets users set spending limits and define workflows and approvals. Users can easily view AP liabilities as well as check and bill register reports in real time. Users can automate ACH, check and credit card payments through the Vendor Payment Services function, which is built on the American Express Global Commercial Services infrastructure.
- Accounts Receivable: The program enables customers to generate recurring invoices and to attach customer information to transactions. It integrates with other business processes to centralize sales orders, quotes and invoices. Configurable dashboards and other visualizations are included in this function and allow users to look at data points such as deferred revenue and customer aging.
- Purchasing: Sage Intacct allows users to analyze costs and monitor budget vs. actual information through dashboards and reporting tools. These dashboards are role-based for security and ease of access and also contain budget performance information, price break monitoring and purchase quote functionality. The feature gives users more control over the entirety of the procure-to-pay process.
- Order Management: Users can leverage point-and-click functionality to set up individualized workflows and pricing requirements in the order management system. The program can be easily connected to Salesforce CRM, which allows users to share order status and pricing data across a business and reduce duplicate data entry. The solution includes sales tax and regulatory compliance through integration with Avalara. Order fulfillment rates, inventory quantities and sales data can be viewed in real time through this feature.
- Cash Management: Sage Intacct includes a live view of funds and cash flows through all associated credit cards, savings accounts and checking accounts. The management of cash across multiple locations is also supported. The system enables the application of payments to accounts that aren’t associated with an invoice and the recording of POS payments that aren’t connected to a specific customer.
- Reporting and Dashboards: This program can track both financial and operational data such as SaaS metrics, machine availability, etc. The system also has the ability to discover trends, drill down to source transactions and look at roll-up figures for multiple locations or entities. The solution includes more than 150 financial reports along with the ability to develop customized reports based on business needs.
- Digital Board Book: Sage Intacct produces metrics such as Annual or Monthly Recurring Revenue (ARR or MRR), churn, Committed Monthly Recurring Revenue (CMRR), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV). This analysis is conducted in real time using transactional data obtained from Sage Intacct and Salesforce.
Sage Intacct Suite Support
Sage Intacct Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 2342 reviews: