What is Infor CloudSuite Financials?
Infor CloudSuite Financials is a cloud accounting ERP that works with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Infor OS, enabling businesses to experience the latest advancements in enterprise functionality such as artificial intelligence (AI). AI enables users to keep up with updates, diminish the total cost ownership and capital investment and equalize analytics to make better business decisions.
Global general ledger, close management, receivables and billing, cash management, reconciliation management and asset accounting are some of its idiosyncrasies.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor CloudSuite Financials?
- Global General Ledger: Monitor and record various fiscal year ends and other reporting necessities. Users gain infinite ledgers and basis reporting that offers financial information for regional standard requirements, management reporting requirements, consolidations and other reporting requests.
- Close Management: Set a single close process throughout the enterprise with equipped process flows for approval and pre-set dashboards that are arrangeable by period, process and sub-process. This helps organizations boost efficiency and deplete mistakes.
- Receivables and Billing: Leverage real-time transparency of customer payments and approval processes, allowing users to govern and settle disputes, ease away from manual cash processing and obtain higher control of automatic cash applications.
- Reconciliation Management: Execute, administer and maximize account reconciliation duties while supervising statuses, performances and compliance metrics with the reconciliation management feature. Reconcile accounts based on user-designed guidelines or with a simple manual reconciliation choice.
- Cash Management: The straightforward overall cash functionality allows the system to enhance banking relationships and advance users' bank reconciliation inputting. Users may also overlook cash positions, product cash estimates and approve actual transactions against estimates.
- Asset Accounting: Superintend depreciation calculations and reporting requirements required to satiate general ledger tax and other depreciation books with the asset accounting tool. Users also gain access to quintessential asset information including book values, location of assets, inventory costs, lease costs and depreciation values.
- Project Ledger: Receive full project accounting for capital projects, cost and revenue activities while managing routine transactions.
mail_outlineEmail: Infor does not offer email support at this time
phonePhone: Users may dial 877-772-4111 for phone support
schoolTraining: Users may access Infor Campus for training materials and classes and even gain certification. There's also Infor blogs with helpful articles on all of Infor's products. Users may also log in to chat with other users in user groups and support discussion forums
local_offerTickets: Users may fill out the "Let's Connect" form on Infor's Customer Center page for ticket support
Infor CloudSuite Financials Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 34 reviews: