What is FOUNDATION?
Industry Specialties: Serves construction industries
FOUNDATION Software is a platform focused on construction accounting that is perfect for companies of all sizes. It contains a number of other helpful modules like project management, scheduling, executive dashboards, service dispatch and more. It is available with both on-premise and cloud-based deployment options. Service Dispatch and FOUNDATION Mobile help keep teams in the field or the office connected.
Leverage hundreds of automatic job costing and customizable reports to set up workflows that compliment your business. Cut down on errors and tackle all of your accounting challenges with a full suite of financial capabilities.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use FOUNDATION?
Key differentiators & advantages of FOUNDATION
- See Project Numbers: Users can track project activities and costs against past performance and estimates for a clear idea of how the project is going.
- Make Processing Complex Payroll Simple: The included Payroll Module allows for precise and timely pay of crew members. The system simplifies payroll regardless of union, tax rate and fringe inclusions.
- Integrate Management Tools: The system integrates construction document management with job costing and tracking to control the vital processes of a project from one place.
- Gain Key Insights: An included Executive Dashboard can give contractors a high-level overview of projects with interactive graphs and charts that display relevant data.
- Utilize Mobility: Mobile apps help sync the office and field while cutting down on redundant data entry. Input data from anywhere at any time.
- Apply Cloud-Based Advantages: The cloud-based deployment strategy gives users automatic system updates, a low cost of entry, lower monthly fees, mobile access, storage options and additional data safety options.
With over 34 years of experience, FOUNDATION software has been widely adopted in the government, commercial, prevailing wage and industrial contracting industries. This platform is in use by companies with employee structures of all sizes.
- Project Budgeting: Users can import from their construction estimating software of choice and break budgets into standard CSI divisions or custom cost nodes. Use a business’s job cost structure to build simple job budgets and compare a project’s performance against revenue, labor hours and more.
- Job Tracking and Reporting: This system leverages Microsoft SQL Server-powered reporting to give users insight into job costing. View work-in-progress (WIP) reports, overhead allocation and project cash flows while receiving automated notifications measuring labor hours.
- Change Order Management: Users can instantly update budget details after receiving approval and track change orders by status. Custom change order templates can be printed and emailed or users can use simple change order entry. RFCs can be converted with the Project Management Module and used in change orders.
- Auto Timecard Entry and Processing: FOUNDATION Software can process multi-state, multi-union and multi-trade cards with no added reentering rates. A customizable timecard screen layout is alignable with timesheets and data entry. Users can import data from their favorite timekeeping apps.
- Payroll: Minimal entry and automatic calculations help cut down on errors, and certified payroll reports for many state, federal and local agencies can be printed or emailed instantly. Manage all union payrolls and prevailing wages with as many rebate tables as required.
- Project Management: The Job Center tracks all of your important documents by status, job, due dates and scheduled alerts. Track all of your documents, including RFPs, RFIs, RFCs, change orders, field logs, subcontracts and more.
- Executive Dashboard: View current operations and accounting data from across the system in one location. Users can see job costing, change orders, cash flows, receivables and more.
FOUNDATION Software Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Web support is available with the purchase of a license.
phonePhone: Unlimited, toll-free phone support is available with the purchase of a license.
schoolTraining: Complete system training is available with the purchase of a license. Users can sign up for in-person or online training courses, search an extensive knowledge base and receive training on modules of their choice.
local_offerTickets: Users with a license can submit questions electronically for expert analysis and timely answers.