What is Epicor Accounting?
Industry Specialties: manufacturing, distribution, lumber and building materials, service and automotive
Epicor's Accounting aids users in scaling their business as well as meeting all of their accounting needs and staying true to Epicor's mission of driving growth for its clients and practicing the values of teamwork, passion, excellence, innovation, service and integrity.
Core financial management (i.e., general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable), reporting, global business management and payment processing are some of its quintessential attributes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Epicor Accounting?
- Core Financial Management: Diminish costs, boost cash flow and execute proficient budget planning. Users also receive full transparency and complete administration over their financials, superintend their general ledger, accounts receivable and payable and attach asset management, payroll, multi-site and multi-currency choices.
- Robust Reporting: Produce live financial dashboards, offer hands-on budget planning and collaborate with others to draft an effective budget plan with the reporting appliance. This apparatus also integrates with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Global Business Management: Work with multi-cloud, multi-currency and multi-company preferences on a cloud platform. Users can initiate e-invoices, e-signatures and electronic reporting as well as keep compliance with local and global business regulations.
- On-the-Go App: Integrate Epicor ERP's project management, payroll and general ledger with the iOS and Android apps. This allows users to input hours and costs as they occur. The app also allows users to verify and report remote and offline work.
- Payment Processing: The web-based payment processing component unifies with Epicor ERP, allocating complete control, settlement and reporting with Level 3 compliance to users. It also extends high-speed connections to processors to deplete delays.
- Revenue Collections: Automate accounts receivable, credit and collections, while simultaneously boosting working capital and back-office efficiency. This idiosyncrasy also executes invoice dispute management, cash estimations, customer communications, invoice presentations, online bill payments and credit administration.
- Tax Connect: The tax connect trait makes sales tax less stressful by maintaining tax rate changes and is composed of roughly 16,000 US and Canadian tax jurisdictions, so business is always compliant.
Epicor Accounting Suite Support
Typically, users may choose from one of two Epicor support plans: essential support or pro support.
mail_outlineEmail: For email support, users may send an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users may dial 1-512-328-2300 for phone support or dial one of the phone numbers from Epicor's 11 offices on the "Contact Information" page
schoolTraining: Epicor offers an array of informative resources for all of its products. These informative resources include articles, videos, success stories, ebooks, whitepapers and webcasts
local_offerTickets: Epicor does not offer ticket support at this time
Epicor Accounting Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 420 reviews: