What is ProLaw?
Industry Specialties: Mid-sized law firms, government offices, corporate organizations, news and media, tax and accounting
ProLaw is a comprehensive business management solution designed for everyone in the office. It provides a cover-all integration with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Westlaw court rules and other popular applications to help lawyers build and maintain a productive, profitable practice.
Some capabilities of ProLaw include providing real-time business intelligence about the health of their firm, access and management of all important processes on the go with ProLaw Mobile or ProLaw Portal. It also addresses the entire matter lifecycle to service clients more efficiently and effectively.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ProLaw?
Key differentiators & advantages of ProLaw
- Coverall Solution: This solution provides case and matter management as well as time entry, billing and accounting capabilities all in one place.
- Mobile Access: Access valuable information from ProLaw on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Deployment Choices: Users have the option to choose the deployment that best fits their needs and preferences: cloud or on-premise.
- Analysis: With a completely integrated suite, analyze how the firm runs and refine its performance.
- Real-Time Data: Get up-to-date data and key metrics (i.e., fee analysis, financials and profit indicators) to show the most profitable clients, matters, and practice areas.
With several offices in the United States, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore and the United Kingdom, ProLaw serves numerous industries. Some of these include government offices, corporate organizations, news and media outlets, tax and accounting firms, and mid-sized law firms.
- Up-to-Date Database: Easily preserve this up-to-date database of clients, prospects, and relationships for use in marketing and business development activities.
- Manage Conflicts: Effectively analyze prospective clients and quickly identify possible conflicts of interest before beginning the work.
- Court Docketing and Calendar Management: Rules-based docketing and calendar functionality help with organization to avoid missed deadlines.
- Case and Matter Management: Fully automate and streamline information storage and routine tasks, organize relevant information, and track the status of cases and matters.
- Time and Expense Management: Simplify the capture of daily activities, maximize the capture of billable time, reclaim client-related expenses, and increase profitability with flexible time and expense tracking options.
- Contingency Analysis and Disposition: Meet special accounting requirements of contingency-based cases. Monitor and calculate firm and client net under different scenarios to manage case settlements quickly and efficiently.
ProLaw Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For online assistance, users can visit the ProLaw’s “customer portal.”
phonePhone: For phone assistance, users may dial +1 888-877-6529, option 3.
schoolTraining: For general-info videos, detailed case studies, and informative brochures, please refer to the “resources” tab on ProLaw’s website.
local_offerTickets: For more support/information, users can log into ProLaw’s “customer portal.”