What is BQE Core?
Industry Specialties: Architecture and engineering, accounting, consulting, legal and government.
BQE Core is a solution that measures every aspect of a business such as earned value, cash flow, job costs, project margins, client profitability and more through artificial intelligence. Users gain access to crucial data on all devices from virtually any location Users can establish automatic invoices for clients, conduct project estimations, design and deliver reports and monitor the performance of their workers. BQE Core also offers integrations with Google Drive, MYOB AccountRight, QuickBooks and Amazon among others.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use BQE Core?
Key differentiators & advantages of BQE Core
- Beefed-Up Security: The software runs on the cloud, so users can rest assured that they can access data from any location with a Wi-Fi signal. Their information also has an extra layer of security.
- Artificial Intelligence: Users can stay in the know about their company's financial data, daily agenda and more to make informed business decisions with the AI-powered Core Intelligence tool. Core Intelligence becomes smarter and offers enhanced results when users ask more questions.
- Automatic Data Conversion: Currency, numbers and dates are always formatted to company preferences. A user's current location has no impact on the company's currency, numeric values or dates.
- Monitor Human Resources: Users can oversee their HR department information including salary, incidents, benefits, forms, sick and vacation time, retirement packages and more.
- Manage Employees' Responsibilities: BQE Core allows users to allocate ideal tasks and responsibilities to the right employees. Users can also restrict permissions on recording tasks and expenses to diminish errors.
- Compile Bill Schedules: Users can generate bills for a project's entire lifecycle or the preliminary stages. Users can set time for other tasks when they set up recurring billing for projects.
Since 1995, BQE has assisted businesses to run more efficiently to increase productivity and profitability. Although it operates as an enterprise with more than 200 employees in offices across North America, Asia and Australia, BQE still functions with the mindset of a productive startup company. They claim to put their customers first by listening to their workflow issues and offering ideal resolutions. BQE caters to architecture, accounting, consulting and other industries.
- Vigilant Dashboard: The dashboard module enables users to pick and choose which key performance indicators (KPIs) are displayed. Users also receive immediate data updates so they can act quickly if problems arise.
- Develop and Edit Several Dashboards: Users can create several dashboards to fit the needs of their business. They can also modify pie charts, bar graphs and interactive lists in each dashboard.
- Work with Various Currencies: Users can attach receipts and document expenses in multiple currencies for any oversea transactions.
- Record and Manage Time: Simple timers and timesheets allow users to record their time quickly and more efficiently. Users can easily alternate between various timers. This module is mobile-friendly, so users can track and record time on any device.
- Supervise and Forecast Projects: Users can oversee the financial progress of projects and prioritize the most valuable projects with the project management tool. Users receive prompt answers to the essential project and performance-related questions.
- Several Billing Methods: The billing module permits users to choose different forms of billing such as hourly, fixed, retainer and more. Users can also process bills in batches or immediately on a pre-set schedule.
- Detailed Reports: Users receive elaborate insights on the financial and operational statuses of their company with the report accessory. Users can design and share reports as PDFs, Word documents or Excel files with the automatic sharing component.
- Instant Bank Feeds: The accounting tool authorizes users to develop financial reports such as balance sheets and profit and loss reports based on class or individual projects for intricate insights.
- Monitor Employee Performance: Users can utilize Core HR's employee journal to evaluate employees by documenting overall performance, outstanding achievements, conversations and more.
- Diverse Integrations: BQE Core integrates with other software like Google Drive, MYOB AccountRight, QuickBooks, Amazon and more.
BQE Core Suite Support
BQE Core offers users four implementation packages with setup, training and consulting. The packages include Quick Start, Professional, Elite and Promise Package.
mail_outlineEmail: For email support, users may send an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users may call (310) 602-4030 24/7, 365 days a year. Users can also visit the support page and call one of the regional offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Ireland, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
schoolTraining: Core Help Center offers tutorial videos, a thorough knowledge base, FAQs, and a blog with helpful articles. The Help Center also contains a community forum for users to ask questions, convey solutions and share ideas.
local_offerTickets: There is no help ticket support at this time.
BQE Core Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 256 reviews: