What is BQE Core?
Industry Specialties: Architecture and engineering, accounting, consulting, legal and government.
BQE Core packs every key aspect of a business into one solution including project management, time tracking, accounting, billing and more to enhance productivity and profitability.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use BQE Core?
Key differentiators & advantages of BQE Core
- Up-To-Date Data: Thanks to the cloud platform, users gain access to current data and robust security.
- Deep Analysis: This solution comes with intricate analytic tools to track essential information such as estimates and budgets.
- Adjust Features: Users can modify and tailor modules to better align with their needs and practices.
- Transfer Project History: BQE Core enables users to transfer years of project history into the system.
- Comprehensive: There's no difficult learning curve for users to master when employing BQE Core.
Since 1995, BQE has assisted businesses to run more efficiently to increase productivity and profitability. BQE Core is a solution that measures all of your valuable business data with one solution in real-time from practically any location. It's designed for architecture, accounting, consulting and other industries.
- Customizable Dashboard: The dashboard tool enables users to pick and choose which key performance indicators (KPIs) are displayed. Users also receive immediate data updates so they can act quickly if problems arise.
- Record and Manage Time: Simple timers and timesheets allow users to record their time quickly and more efficiently. This module is mobile-friendly, so users can track and record time on any device.
- Supervise and Forecast Projects: Users can oversee the financial progress of projects and prioritize the most valuable projects with the project management tool. Users receive prompt answers to the essential project and performance-related questions.
- Several Billing Methods: The billing module permits users to choose different forms of billing such as hourly, fixed, retainer and more. Users can also process bills in batches or immediately on a pre-set schedule.
- Detailed Reports: Users receive elaborate insights on the financial and operational statuses of their company with the report accessory. Users can share reports with the automatic sharing component.
- Instant Bank Feeds: The accounting tool authorizes users to develop financial reports such as balance sheets and profit and loss reports based on class or individual projects for intricate insights.
BQE Core Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For email support, users may send an email to [email protected]
phonePhone: Users may call (310) 602-4030 24/7, 365 days a year.
schoolTraining: Core Help Center offers tutorial videos, a thorough knowledge base, FAQs, and a blog with helpful articles. The Help Center also contains a community forum for users to ask questions, convey solutions and share ideas.
local_offerTickets: There is no help ticket support at this time.